THE CHECKOUT PROCESS:
COMPLETELY SECURE & YOU CAN PAY WITH ANY MAJOR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD!
TICKET RATES: Due to NYS Limited Load Covid-19 Regulations (until business / regulations change) You will see 1 ticketing rate for Adults / Seniors. If you have children 12 & under (only) use the appropriate COUPON CODE to receive their child ticket price (except on Nighttime LIVE EEL Striped Bass Trips).
CHILDREN'S TICKET AGES 12 & UNDER COUPON CODES*: 1kid (for 1 child discount) - 2kids (for 2 child discount) or 3kids (for 3 child discount)
*Note: Coupon Codes DO NOT WORK TO 4TH OF JULY FIREWORKS SHOW OR LIVE EEL STRIPED BASS 6pm.
12pm-4:30pm CAPTREE FLUKE FISHING
Time & Location
About the Trip
MUST ARRIVE 30 Minutes Prior to Sailing Departure Time to Secure Your Space.
Return times may vary slightly depending on fishing & conditions. TICKETS (Print or Bring Phone): Please bring the EMAILED TICKET "IP - Island Princess Fishing Captree" That States Your Trip Date & Order Number. BUYING A CHILD TICKET? Ages 12 & under only - USE COUPON CODES: See our COVID-19 Safety & Precautions List Below.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. WIX & PayPal are our credit processor, no account needed. (SIMPLY Choose "Pay with Credit / Debit" BUTTON DURING FINAL CHECKOUT PROCESS ON PAYPAL SITE) Credit Statements will list us as: IP FISHING or ISL PRINCES FISHING or CAPT. NICK'S FISHING CORP
Pre-Pays Should Arrive a Minimum of 30 Mins Prior to Departure to Check-in and Secure Space (Especially on Holidays Please account for Possible Heavy Traffic On Bridges)
Island Princess Fishing Boat is located in Captree State Park, Long Island / New York at 3500 Ocean Pkwy, Babylon, NY 11702
Contact Us: 631-587-6024
The IP - Island Princess Fishing Boat: Captree State Park is located about an hours drive from New York City on Long Islands South Shore, 14 miles east of Jones Beach. Its part of Robert Moses State Park Complex
Island Princess Captree Fishing COVID-19 REGULATIONS: Due to New York State Covid-19 emergency regulations & CDC Requirements:
NOTE: Boarding our boat and participation in fishing aboard the Island Princess is done at your own risk (see below)*.
PASSENGER SAFETY & CDC GUIDELINES: The Island Princess has taken all CDC & DEC recommended precautions to help ensure our crew remains healthy and the vessel is safe to board by passengers—NOTE: Boarding our boat and participation in fishing aboard the Island Princess is done at your own risk (see below)*.
1. CONTACTLESS PAYMENT for IP Tickets can be done online at IslandPrincessCaptree.com Payments Onboard: We have an EMV card reader that allows you to insert card yourself. Cash: if cash is required.
2. FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL PASSENGERS & CREW MEMBERS At any time that an employee or guest comes within six feet of another person. Masks while traveling around the boat deck / cabin are required. The IP is providing gloves & masks to all crew.
3. CLEANLINESS & SANITATION - The IP has all guidelines in place and is sanitizing all communal areas & equipment before and after each trip. A sanitation log is being kept to ensure all steps followed.
4. PROPER HAND WASHING - As guided by the CDC proper hand washing is done with soap and water for a minimum of 20 secs. Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found throughout the vessel.
5. SOCIAL DISTANCING - All social distancing measures are to be followed and 6 feet of distance is to be maintained while fishing of passenge