THE CHECKOUT PROCESS:
COMPLETELY SECURE & YOU CAN PAY WITH ANY MAJOR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD!
Thu, Sep 16|
Island Princess Captree Fishing Boat
7am-11/11:30am* CAPTREE FLUKE FISHING
Captree Fluke Fishing on the Island Princess! Return Times May Vary. USE PROMO CODES FOR CHILD TICKET PRICES (Child = ages 12 & under). IP Captree Cancellation Policy: 24 Hour Minimum Due to limited load requirements, under 24 hrs surcharges may apply.
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2021, 7:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
Island Princess Captree Fishing Boat, 3500 Ocean Pkwy #12, Babylon, NY 11702, USA
About the Trip
MUST ARRIVE 30 Minutes Prior to Sailing Departure Time to Secure Your Space.
Return times may vary slightly depending on fishing & conditions. TICKETS (Print or Bring Phone): Please bring the EMAILED TICKET "IP - Island Princess Fishing Captree" That States Your Trip Date & Order Number. BUYING A CHILD TICKET? Ages 12 & under only - USE COUPON CODES: See our COVID-19 Safety & Precautions List Below.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. WIX is our credit processor, no account needed. Credit Statements will list us as: IP FISHING or ISL PRINCES FISHING or CAPT. NICK'S FISHING CORP
Pre-Pays Should Arrive a Minimum of 30 Mins Prior to Departure to Check-in and Secure Space (Especially on Holidays Please account for Possible Heavy Traffic On Bridges)
Island Princess Fishing Boat is located in Captree State Park, Long Island / New York at 3500 Ocean Pkwy, Babylon, NY 11702
Contact Us: 631-587-6024
The IP - Island Princess Fishing Boat: Captree State Park is located about an hours drive from New York City on Long Islands South Shore, 14 miles east of Jones Beach. Its part of Robert Moses State Park Complex
Island Princess Captree Fishing COVID-19 REGULATIONS: Due to New York State Covid-19 emergency regulations & CDC Requirements:
NOTE: Boarding our boat and participation in fishing aboard the Island Princess is done at your own risk (see below)*.
PASSENGER SAFETY & CDC GUIDELINES: The Island Princess has taken all CDC & DEC recommended precautions to help ensure our crew remains healthy and the vessel is safe to board by passengers—NOTE: Boarding our boat and participation in fishing aboard the Island Princess is done at your own risk (see below)*.
1. CONTACTLESS PAYMENT for IP Tickets can be done online at IslandPrincessCaptree.com Payments Onboard: We have an EMV card reader that allows you to insert card yourself. Cash: if cash is required.
2. CLEANLINESS & SANITATION - The IP has all guidelines in place and is sanitizing all communal areas & equipment before and after each trip. A sanitation log is being kept to ensure all steps followed.
3. PROPER HAND WASHING - As guided by the CDC proper hand washing is done with soap and water for a minimum of 20 secs. Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found throughout the vessel.
4. IF YOU’RE FEELING ILL - The IP asks that if you are feeling ill, have a temperature above 100.4 or have been in contact with someone that has COVID-19 that you DO NOT BOARD the vessel. Tickets can be used at a later date.
* AT YOUR OWN RISK: All activities are at your own risk, by Boarding our vessel for a recreational fishing trip you have made a personal decision based on your health and well being that it is an acceptable activity for your state of health and the Island Princess is in no way responsible for your personal health decisions as it pertains to COVID-19 or any other illness.
**HELP FROM OUR CREW: Our talented and helpful crew is there to facilitate and brighten your fishing experience aboard the IP, they do make their living on tips and appreciate your generosity.
IP Captree Fishing Ticket 7am
MUST ARRIVE 30 Minutes Prior to Sailing Departure Time. THE IP CAPTREE: BUYING A CHILD TICKET? Ages 12 & under only - USE THESE COUPON CODES AT CHECKOUT: 1kid (for 1 child discount) / 2kids (for 2 child discount) / 3kids (for 3 child discount). Join Us for Daily Fishing Trips on the Island Princess Captree Fishing Boat. The Island Princess Fishing Boat Captree, Long Island Sails Daily In-Season for Fluke, Striped Bass, Blue Fish, WeakFish, Flounder, Porgies, Blackfish, Sea Bass.